Are you at a point in Diablo 4 where you have to start looking for the Altars of Lilith because you know sooner or later you have to activate them anyway? Well, we have all been there, and it can be a cumbersome task, but this guide got you covered with every single one of the Altar of Lilith locations in Diablo IV, and what you get from collecting these statues.
Altar of Lilith Rewards
Activating Altars of Lilith in Diablo 4 will grant some experience, and all your characters on both Eternal and Seasonal realms will earn bonus core stats, increased Murmuring Obols capacity, and Paragon Points. Here is a complete breakdown of the possible stats that can be gained from activating an Altar:
- +2 Dexterity
- +2 Strength
- +2 Willpower
- +2 Intelligence
- +5 Murmuring Obol capacity
- +1 Paragon Point
Apart from the direct bonuses, finding an Altar of Lilith will also reward you with 10 Renown points for each one you activate in a specific region.
After update 1.1.0 a, the Renown and bonuses that you get from activating the Altars will also be obtained on all your characters, whether they were on the Seasonal or Eternal realm.
By collecting all the Altars of Lilith, you can expect the following bonus stats on all your characters.
|Maximum Obol Capacity||100|
Keep note that the bonuses are fixed to the Altars, and they are not random. By using this interactive map tool, you can find out which bonus each one provides.
On top of that, activating all Altars in one region will complete the Altar of Lilith Seeker challenge, and activating the Altars in all regions will complete the Collector challenge and give you the titles Hoarder and Treasure.
Altar of Lilith Locations in Diablo 4
There is a total of 160 Altars of Lilith to activate, and they are spread all over the map. Some of them are easy to reach, and others are hidden behind Strongholds.
Nevertheless, further down in the guide, you will see images of all the regions with numbered Altars with optimized routes that you can follow.
Altar of Lilith Locations in Fractured Peaks
There is a total of 28 Altars of Lilith in Fractured Peaks, and they are distributed in an optimized route that you can see in the image above. However, some of them can be found inside Strongholds, here is a list:
- Kor Dragan (3) – Located inside the Kor Dragan Stronghold. To get to it, you have to use the ladder to get to the upper platform.
- Malnok (12) – Located inside the Malnok Stronghold, on the bottom just under the left platform.
- Nostrava (25) – Located in a hidden room in the Nostrava Stronghold. You have to duck through a broken wall behind a house to get to this one.
Altar of Lilith Locations in Scosglen
Scosglen has a total of 34 Altars of Lilith that can be activated. Most of them are easy and you just have to follow the route, however, some of them are locked behind Strongholds, and they are as follows:
- Tur Dulra (3) -Can be accessed without completing the Stronghold. Once inside, head east and you will find a wooden plank. Break it to reveal a jump to the Altar.
- Hope’s Light (7) – Complete the Stronghold, and you will gain access to this Altar.
- Moordaine Lodge (18) – Even though this is located within the Stronghold, you don’t have to complete it to gain access. Once you enter, head northwest and duck under the log.
Altar of Lilith Locations in Dry Steppes
There is a total of 33 Altars of Lilith in Dry Steppes. In this area, you will get the Altars that reward you with Paragon Points, and they are highlighted in red. On top of that, some of them are locked behind Strongholds, and one of them is located in a PvP area, so you might want to tread carefully.
Here is a list of Altars located in Strongholds within Dry Steppes:
- Temple of Rot (13) – This Altar will reward you with a Paragon Point, and you simply have to head to the Altar and interact with it to activate it.
- Qara Yisu (17) – Even though it’s located in the Ruins of Qara Yisu stronghold, you won’t have to complete it to activate this Altar.
- The Onyx Watchtower (24) – Hidden on the Southeastern side of the Stronghold in a small cave. Once you get to the cave, you have to get through a bunch of carts before you can reveal the Altar.
Altar of Lilith Locations in Kehjistan
There are 31 Altars of Lilith that you can activate in Kehjistan. You will find some of them in safer zones, some in Strongholds, and others in PvP zones. In fact, this region has the most Altars located inside a PvP area, so you might want to come prepared.
Here is a list of hard to get Altars in Kehjistan:
- Altar of Ruin (4) – As you are making your way through the Altar of Ruins, you can easily grab that Altar of Lilith and proceed. However, a lot of enemies will be there to protect it.
- Alcarnus (8) – This can be obtained before defeating the final boss in the Alcarnus Stronghold. However, you have to keep an eye out as it is located under some wooden planks to the east just before you go into the boss room.
- Omath’s Redoubt (20) – Located in a Stronghold to the west of the region’s PvP zone, you can find this Altar resting on a table just by taking the stairs northeast of Omath’s Redoubt.
Altar of Lilith Locations in Hawezar
With 34 Altars of Lilith to activate in Hawezar, you have to be very careful while traversing these swamps as it has the most fierce enemies in Sanctuary. However, that’s not the only case as Altars in this region are locked behind some Strongholds, here is a list:
- Vyeresz (10) – Can be accessed without completing the Stronghold, but be ready to face an Elite monster before you can activate it.
- Eriman’s Pyre (29) – You have to clear the Stronghold to be able to gain access to this Altar. To get to it, you have to jump over some cliffs located to the north.
- Crusader’s Monument (33) – This can be activated by going to the western side of the center platform. It is hidden behind a tree.
That’s a wrap on all Altar of Lilith locations in Diablo 4, and If you are a new player, I recommend activating all of them as soon as you complete the main story. This will make your progress from levels 50 to 100 much faster, and any future character that you create will already have the Altars unlocked and the stats earned.